5th Annual International Conference on Computer Science Education: Innovation & Technology (CSEIT 2014)
- Abbreviation: CSEIT 2014
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 22 September 2014
- Online Registration: http://www.cseducation.org/Registration.html
- Conference URL: http://www.cseducation.org
- Hotel Venue: Hotel Fort Canning
- Street: 11 Canning Walk
- City: Singapore
- State: Alabama
- Country: Singapore
- Zip/Postal Code: 178881
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Conference Secretariat
- Listed: December 19, 2011 8:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesResearchers, Authors, Industry Personnel, Phd Students, Scholars, Faculty
To fulfill the country’s objectives, a country needs to organize and improve its education systems. One area of education that has undergone profound change and significant progress is computer education. Comprehensive Education Programs have been created and implemented.
As computing evolves, so does Computer Science as a discipline. This puts continual pressure on Computer Science educators to review, revise and rewrite the courses and the curriculum. Educators have been rising up to the challenge, creating new courses, introducing innovative ideas and practices into existing courses, re-organizing the major and carve out minors.
Computer education forms a part of the school and college curricula, as it is important for every individual today, to have basic knowledge of computers.
Innovation is expensive. Change takes time, effort and commitment. The conference is designed to spark discussion among creative educators, researchers, consultants, training managers, policy makers, curriculum developers, entrepreneurs, and others in Computer Science Education. Many individuals are transforming learning environments in local as well as more global ways. This conference offers an opportunity to meet and discuss their ideas, findings, and next steps.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: gstf
- Member Since: April 3, 2011
Other items listed by gstf
- Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering (ACE 2013)
- Annual International Conference on Regional Studies: Asian, American, African and European (AAAE 2014)
- 4th Annual International Conference on Human Resource Management and Professional Development for the Digital Age (HRM&PD 2014)
- 2nd Annual International Conference on Contemporary Cultural Studies (CCS 2014)
- 4th Annual International Conference on Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology (CBP 2015)