- Abbreviation: ALASS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: November 09, 2015
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/34025-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/34025-0
- Hotel Venue: Conrad Miami
- Street: 1395 Brickell Avenue
- City: Miami
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 33131
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Anna Bradford
- Listed: September 26, 2015 7:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
You will leave this meeting with a clear understanding of the implications of regulation for your business and of how you can best ensure effective compliance. Critically, you will also have the tools you need to develop or refine a market-leading strategy to harness Solvency II for direct competitive advantage.
Solvency II fundamentally affects the shape of your business and how you operate. Compliance is nonnegotiable, and whatever stage your country is at in the process of implementing risk-based capital and reserves models, it means transformative change to your structure, processes and culture.
This unique summit brings together senior executives from across the region working in actuarial areas, finance, investment, organization and processes.
Together you will explore Latin American approaches to quantitative aspects, new governance structure and data consistency to report to the market. Doing this well directly improves the strength and sustainability of your company.
As new regulations are designed and approaches are established, this is also your opportunity to learn how you can successfully influence and shape the regulatory agenda in your best interests.
Event Promotion by @evvnt – http://bit.ly/septPROMOTE
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Predictive Analytics World Business Chicago 2016
- 10th Annual Future Contact Center Summit
- PLASTEC East
- 8th Annual T-Cell Lymphoma Forum
- 8th Digital Pharma East