- Abbreviation: Thoracic Oncology
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: Friday November 20, 2015 at 8:00 am to Saturday November 21, 2015 at 5:00 pm
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/35653-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/35653-0
- Hotel Venue: Grand Hyatt New York
- Street: 109 E. 42nd St.
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10017
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Imedex Customer Service
- Listed: October 5, 2015 8:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Please join me in New York City this November for the 20th Annual Perspectives in Thoracic Oncology!
Perspectives in Thoracic Oncology has become the premier source for updates in thoracic oncology; we readily recognize the burgeoning need among thoracic oncology clinicians and researchers for the latest information on the complex biology and treatment of lung cancer. This conference provides a forum to update your knowledge in the field, confirm your current practice and receive valuable take-home information on exciting new screening and staging modalities, management approaches and emerging treatment options.
Nearly 200 physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals attend Perspectives in Thoracic Oncology annually. Past participants value the scope and depth of the information on disease biology, management, and research presented, and many return year after year for the newest updates.
In this educational setting, you will have valuable opportunities to interact with your colleagues and learn from renowned faculty, key thought leaders in thoracic oncology, as well as network with the diverse mix of oncologists, surgeons, and pulmonologists who attend.
This fall’s conference, which will be held November 20-21, 2015, promises to be our most exciting meeting yet. I hope to see you there!
Corey J. Langer, MD
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Effective Contractor Management in Maintenance and Technical Projects
- World ADC San Diego
- ad:tech New York
- World Drug Safety Americas 2016
- Packaged. The 4th American Packaging Summit