- Abbreviation: 2015 WL - S F
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 09/09/2015
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/31944-0
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/31944-1
- Hotel Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Street: 600 Stockton Street
- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94108
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Trey Smith
- Listed: September 14, 2015 7:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Get your brain buzzing on ideas besides coffee. Workforce Live is our speaker series that provides human resource professionals a strong shot of thought leadership, practical tips, inspiring stories and industry specific research from our Business Intelligence Board — all before lunchtime. The live events begin bright and early and feature a total of eight speakers who deliver their remarks in a fast-moving, TED-talk style. The 18-minute presentations are given by local experts, practitioners and scholars. And the format of the morning event allows for professional networking with peers in your region. Workforce Live 2015 will visit Washington, D.C., Atlanta, New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Dallas.
Workforce Live will address a wide range of people management matters, such as big data at work, employee engagement, talent acquisition, benefits and wellness, and flexible work policies. Our past speakers have included: Davey Nickels, people analytics manager at Google, Maureen McDonald, executive director of human resources at Dell, and Sidney Chapon, senior vice president of people and operations at Leo Burnett.
New in 2015, each Workforce Live event will feature a custom research presentation based upon data collected by the Workforce magazine Business Intelligence Board on workplace innovation and culture. Attendees will receive a complimentary whitepaper that explores one of the most common ways to foster both innovation and culture change within organizations.
We’re looking forward to another exciting lineup of speakers for the coming year. So wake up with us at a city near you. We’ll provide the coffee — and plenty of food for thought.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Experiential Marketing Summit 2015
- Communicating Employee Benefits
- DATA ALCHEMY Emerging Trends of Predictive Analytics
- Brand and Portfolio Management for Specialty Products Summit
- FT Investment Management Summit – New York