$595.00 - 2095.00
- Abbreviation: AOGC14
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: Septemebr 15, 2014
- Online Registration: http://alaskaoilandgascongress.com/
- Conference URL: http://alaskaoilandgascongress.com/
- Hotel Venue: Anchorage Marriott Downtown
- Street: 820 W 7th Ave
- City: Anchorage
- State: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: AK 99501
- Contact Email: CustomerService@CanadianInstitute.com
- Contact Name: Jenny Watts
- Event Twitter Account: @CI_Legal
- Listed: July 9, 2014 7:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesIndustry professionals from across the US, Canada and abroad to learn from the experiences of their peers and get the most up to date information on policy, projects, challenges and opportunities. The Congress provides an unparalleled learning and networking experience for delegates and speakers from a wide variety of industry sectors: Power Companies Law Firms Manufacturing & Construction Oil & Natural Gas Companies Government Native Bands & Aboriginal Groups Engineering Firms Transportation Companies Environmental Firms & Consultants Financial Institutions Other (Management Firms, Consultants, Training Institutions, Recruiting Firms, Telecoms)
Bringing together the people, the projects and the issues that are shaping Alaska’s energy future
The Alaska Oil & Gas Congress is the place to meet the players, forge new relationships and get the information you need to capitalize on the latest developments in Alaska. This annual event provides the perfect opportunity to determine how your business can get involved in, and benefit from energy development in Alaska.
Join us September 15-18, 2014 in Anchorage. You do not want to miss out! This is the time to align your business and take action to take advantage of the opportunities Alaska has to offer.
New this Year:
– How the Alaska LNG Project will impact future exploration on the North Slope and beyond
– Assessing the aftermath of the Alaska Oil Tax Reform Referendum
– Up-to-the-minute details on the Interior Energy/LNG Trucking Project
– Examining the meaning of the EPA’s Pebble Mine decision and its potential impact on future resource development in Alaska
– Realizing Alaska’s estimated oil & gas potential
– The latest supply and demand developments in world LNG markets and where Alaska ranks
– New regulations and developments for offshore drilling, exploration and development in Alaska
– Exploring the latest projects and technologies to increase production on the North Slope
– Identifying future skilled labor requirements as Alaska gets set to build out its energy infrastructure
Want to better understand Alaska’s brand new Hydraulic Fracturing Regulatory Framework? Attend this comprehensive half- half-day session focused on the state’s brand new shale regulations.
An event so exciting and important it is supported by Governor Sean Parnell and Senator Lisa Murkowski.